by Mark on 19/10/15 at 7:35 pm
If you want to know how to lose stomach fat and achieve a six pack abs then pay attention to this article.
So if you want the short cuts and do this in half then time, then you get the right tips.
See, you can get a great physique with top bodybuilding workouts including a six pack abs muscles as long as you’re causing your body to burn fat and gain muscle efficiently.
So lets go through how to achieve this.
Firstly, realise that getting rid of stomach fat involves 2 things:
1. Muscle gain, which will raise your metabolism and burn fat.
2. a diet that will stimulate testosterone, burn fat and help gain muscle.
When you combine these two factors, they are very powerful.
If you skip one of them, then you’ll take longer to get a great set of abs.
First, the bodybuilding workout.
There are 3 main things to keep in mind:
1. Get a proven bodybuilding workout that gives results. this means muslce gain in all parts of the body to raise your metabolism and burn fat.
2. Work also on compound exercises to really stimulate muscle growth through higher testosterone production. Such exercises include squats, lunges, wide gripped chin ups with whole body straight and in good form.
3. Abs exercises that involve resistance, such as rope pull downs as well as lower abs exercises such as leg raises.
Now for the bodybuilding six pack abs diet.
Here are some top tips:
1. have lean sources of protein, no fatty sources of protein.
Some examples include natural yogurt, fish, egg, tofu, skinless chicken.
Lean protein means you get to build muscle and not take inextra fat.
2. have low GI carbs, and avoid high GI carbs such as sugar, white bread and potatoes.
Low GI carbs don’t spike your insulin, which is good as insulin is a hormone that causes you to retain fat.
3. have the good oils.
The first is fish oil (omega 3 fatty acids). this is important because if you’re deficient, you’ll find it harder to burn fat.
The seond is monounsaturated fat such as avocado or extra virgin olive oil. These fats are ‘good fats’ and they also stimulate testosterone production.
So there you have it.
If you follow part of this bodybuilding workout and muscle building diet advice you’ll make progress.
If you follow all of it, you’ll get a six pack abs in half the time you would have otherwise
So go for it and get a great body with a great six pack abs.