by Mark on 08/05/12 at 10:09 pm
Consuming natural fat burning foods is one of the best and fastest ways to get rid of stubborn belly fat. there is absolutely no reason to spend your money on expensive fat burning pills and weight loss supplements because they don’t work for long-term results. Natural fat burning foods work in this way that you burn more calories then you consume. With these foods your metabolism works harder as well. here is my list of my top 15 belly fat burning foods and on top of that you get additional fat loss tips on the end of the article as well.
– Green beans
– Brussels Sprouts
– Eggs (the white part)
– whole grain bread
– Bell peppers
– Lima beans
Of course these are only one small fraction of fat burning foods. there are some other things you must do to get rid of stubborn stomach fat as well. therefore I add five nutrition tips to this article to melt away belly fat naturally as fast as possible.
1) Drink more water and avoid soft drink. No nutrition plan without drinking at least eight cups of water per day. Water doesn’t contain any calories at all and it activates your metabolism
2) Eat foods rich in protein it is the natural fat burner and muscle builder activator
3) Do full body exercises such as mountain climber, front squats and back squats.
4) Avoid eating foods that contain bad fats such as ice cream, doughnuts, cracker, and cookies in general. in fact you should avoid eating foods that comes from an animal source
5) Processed carbohydrates are bad for you so don’t eat white bread, pastas and white
rice. whole grain foods haven’t been processed and contain the fiber and minerals
your body needs.
These fat burning foods and nutrition tips are vital to lose belly fat fast and most of them are good to reduce bad cholesterol as well.